Chocolate Marshmallow Mug Cake

06:07 Happiness Is Contagious People 0 Comments



Chocolate Marshmallow Mug Cake
You will need:
1 x Extra Large Mug or 2 Small Mugs (recommended)

Ingredients:
3 Tbsp Self Raising Flour
2 Tbsp Cocoa
3 Tbsp Sugar
5 Tbsp Milk
3 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 Egg
2 Large Marshmallows

Method:
Mix all the ingredients EXCEPT the Marshmallows in a jug.
Pour half the batter into the extra large mug , drop in the two marshmallows and cover with the rest of the batter.
Microwave between 2 - 3 minutes ( depending on your microwaves wattage) , my 900watt microwave takes 2 minutes exactly.

This makes the most delicious chocolatey gooey marsmallowy treat.

On the day I made this I took one across to my dear friend and neighbor Hayley who is 6 months pregnant and let's just say the first thing she did was take a photo and then I had to let myself out because the mug cake became her sole focus.
Hayley's words were ... 'I just need to sit down and have a quiet moment with this' ... Tee hee!

Try it you'll love it and really it is the easiest dessert ever!



0 comments: